This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
" I recently did a stash busting project Loopy Spring Coaster. Today I'm sharing one more stash busting project - Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat.This table mat pattern is very easy and quick to make that even a beginner would have no trouble making. This crocheted table mat would be a great way to add some happy colors to your table. Rummage around your scrap yarns and use up all those bright colored yarn to make this pretty piece of decor. Crochet flowers are a great way to beautify any of your projects.I have used Picot Flowers for the edging. Materials Used:- Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook Tapestry Needle"
Read NextChristmas Light Up Marquee
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- 12 Romantic Days Of Christmas Coupons
- 50 Perfect Christmas Writing Prompts For Kids
- Christmas Scattergories Free Printable
- 100 Christmas Charades For The Whole Family
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Classic Christmas Word Scramble
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Christmas Bingo Free Printable
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects