Giant Felt Christmas Letters
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Some words are just for Christmas, my favourite ones are “Ho Ho Ho” and “Fa La La”. I made some giant felt letters to spell out these Christmas words and to make an awesome Christmas mantel decoration. They are really easy to make, and as they are hand sewn, they are one of those lovely crafts you can do in the evening in front of the telly. You can make any felt letters you want to spell out your favourite Christmas words."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Felt in your chosen Christmas colours, ie red green or white.
- Letter template, free to download from my site or you can draw your own.
- Embroidery needle and thread in Christmas colours.
- Fiber Fill.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This adorable DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornament will bring so much cheer to your holiday decor. The cute little tree will look perfect… Continue reading: "DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornament"
- Pinecone Christmas Tree Tiles
- Winter Wonderland Bottle Decorations
- Light Up Snowflake DIY Decoration
- Snowy Pine Cone Homemade Luminaries
- Cute Christmas Elf on Shelf Plush
- Green and Silver Christmas Tree Boxes
- Glittery Joy Blocks
- Curled Paper Christmas Tree
- Decorative Vintage Christmas Box
- Mini Cotton Ball Christmas Trees
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
- Festive Calm Down Travel Bottle For Kids
- Angel Pretzels Tutorial
- DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
- How To Make A Music Paper Christmas Tree
- DIY Snowball Garland
- Vintage Book Page Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects