Picot Flower Doily Coaster
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Add a splash of color to your dining table with this Picot Flower Doily Coaster. I am definitely a fan of Crochet Coasters. I love making them. Crochet Coasters are quick to make and they are absolutely apt for using up your small bits of yarn stash. Cotton yarn is always preferable for making coasters. I call this Picot Coaster as I've used Picot Stitch for the border which gives the flowery look. These would be a great for your home décor and they also make great gifts for any occasion. You can add them along with a Gift Mug or gift them as it is. Materials Used:- 8 ply Cotton Yarn(any two colors) 4mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Homemade Hot Chocolate Candle
- Winter Wonderland Cloches
- Twinkly Waterless Snow Globe
- Pinecone Christmas Tree Tiles
- Winter Wonderland Bottle Decorations
- White Christmas Mason Jar Luminaries
- Christmas Village Lanterns
- Snowy Pine Cone Homemade Luminaries
- Satin Christmas Tree
- Styrofoam Christmas Lights
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects