This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Repurposed Road Map Christmas Trees
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Have you ever noticed that old road maps tend to printed in festive colors? On most maps the roads are red, rural areas are green and the backgrounds are white. These are the colors of Christmas that make old road maps perfect for Christmas crafting. I turned some of my road maps with a bit of clever folding into festive tabletop Christmas trees for my mantle. I made the trunk of the trees out of old cotton reels and velvet."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Old road maps
- cotton reel
- velvet ribbon
Read NextGlamorous Glitter Trees
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- Dollar Store Diy Farmhouse Style Winter Star Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects