Round Textured Crochet Flower Tablemat
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Dress Up Your Table with this beautiful Round Textured Flower Tablemat. This will definitely enhance the look of your table setting.You can personalise this table mat by using contrasting colors or by changing the colors according to the season.These would also make perfect gifts for your loved one. Texture always stands out in any crochet project.I have used Popcorn, Double Crochet Cluster and Front Post Stitches to give the textured look.You can also make them into rugs. Use a thicker yarn and a larger hook size to turn them into rugs. Materials Used:- 4 Ply Yarn 3mm Crochet Hook Size:-12 inches The size may differ according to the yarn you use. Use a thicker yarn to make it in bigger size."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a bit of jolly to your door or outdoor space with a wood Christmas snowman. This happy Frosty is made using bits and pieces from… Continue reading: "Rustic Wood Snowman Headvideocam"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects