Textured Mandala Doily
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I absolutely love making Doilies for home decor and they make great gifts for your loved ones too.Today am sharing the pattern for this pretty easy to make flower edged mandala doily ..... Textured Mandala doily. Mandalas are just so joyful to look at. Use them at your home as potholders, table decorations or you can sew them to a cushion or hang them on a wall.This Textured Mandala is customizable to any size. You can easily increase the number of rounds and you can use them as Floor Rug too. Materials Used:- Cake Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
In our home, nothing gets thrown out. We are always looking for ways to upcycle and recycle things to help the environment, so when we… Continue reading: "Diy Light Bulb Christmas Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Winter Welcome Snowman Wreath
- Festive Foam Cup Snowmen
- Reversible Snowman Wood Sign
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create free eBook
- 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make free eBook
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- Flower Motif Edged Crochet Table Mat
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects