This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Copper Accent Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Copper is making a huge splash this Christmas season in everything from ornaments to seasonal decor. You can easily Add Copper Accents to Ceramic Ornaments using Cricut’s adhesive foil and a little help from Cricut Access. I made this pretty ornament as part of the 3rd Annual Ornament Exchange Link Party. I knew I had copper adhesive foil and that it would look amazing against the off-white ceramic ornaments. So let’s see how you can make one, too."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects