Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These are Christmas ornaments aren't just lovely handmade decorations for your Christmas tree but can also be wonderful gifts. As they are personalized by using maps of your favorite places. The maps are printed at home onto fabric and there are several ways of doing this. Any map can be printed from country to city maps. They are then put into embroidery hoops. The hoops are decorated to give them a festive feel and are then given that special touch by adding an embroidered heart over the spot on the map that is special"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- small embroidery hoops
- printable fabric sheets
- red embroidery thread
- glitter tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
A Poinsettia Angel is one of the easier angel crafts to make, done simply with a wired silk flower, a wooden ball for a head, a hot… Continue reading: "Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gingerbread Cookie Garland
- Candy Cane Wreath
- Ornament Wreath
- Owl Winter Wreath
- Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer Craft
- Baby Yoda Gingerbread Man Craft
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects