This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Snowflake Heart
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This crochet snowflake heart will make a beautiful Christmas ornament, it also can be used as an applique for various embellishments. Abbreviations: Ch – chain Rnd - round SC- single crochet Sl St – slip stitch St (Sts) – stitch (stitches) YO – yarn over Skill Level: Intermediate Finished Size: this crochet snowflake heart ornament is about 3-1/4” Yarn: Crochet cotton thread size #3 (I used Knit Picks Curio #3 cotton thread). Hook and other materials: Steel crochet hook US size 1/2.75 mm Liquid starch Blocking mat Rustproof pins Matching sewing thread"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects