Crochet Equilateral Triangle
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"The whole week before Christmas I was crocheting sweater for my lovely daughters, but when I have finished I thought that I need to decorate the sweater and make it look brighter and festive. So I quickly came up with idea to make a Christmas tree applique and sew it on. For this I needed 3 different sizes crochet equilateral triangles and of course a small crochet star. Check my post to find out how to crochet star and equilateral triangles."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- Easy Light Bulb Ornaments
- Mason Jar Wreath Ornaments
- Teacup Bell Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Cinnamon Stick Star DIY Ornament
- Jar Lid Applique Ornaments
- Colorful Gingerbread Birdhouse Ornament
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Colorful Finger-Painted Ornament
- Rustic Clothespin Snowflake Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects