Wood Burned Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make these beautiful DIY wood burned ornaments for your Christmas tree this year. They are easy to make and will add a bit of a rustic flair to your holiday decor. Since they are handmade, they make a thoughtful gift for friends or family. For this project you will need round wood ornaments, a wood burner, a pencil and some ribbon or twine. Tip: Practice first on a piece of scrap wood to determine the heat level that works best for your project."
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Jolly JOY Ornaments
- Christmas Vacation Inspired Ornament
- Pleather & Faux Fur Pine Cone Ornaments
- Crazy Cute Concrete Christmas Ornament
- Salt Dough Donut DIY Ornaments
- Cinnamon Stick Star DIY Ornament
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament | Scrapbook Ornament
- Super Easy Duct Tape Ornament
- DIY Easy Glitter Ornaments
- Burlap Angel Ornament
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects