Crochet Gingerbread Heart Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make these beautiful crochet Gingerbread Heart ornaments to decorate your home and Christmas tree or give them to friends and family! Gingerbread Hearts, or Lebkuchenherzen, are popular in German celebrations, especially during Christmas time. They are typically decorated with intricate icing designs or have some saying in the center. To make my crochet Gingerbread Hearts more realistic, I embroidered them to imitate the icing and embellished them with beads and small snowflake buttons. Finished Size: Gingerbread Heart is about 3″ (7 – 1/2 cm). "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Ribbon Christmas Tree Ornament
- Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects