DIY Chalkboard Christmas Decor
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I love all the chalkboard finish Christmas decorations that I’m seeing in catalogs and in stores! The black and white color combination has such a classic feel to it, and combined with chalk it gains a personal touch. Custom made elegance! I like the look so much that I’ve decided to add a lot of chalkboard finished elements to my holiday decorating this year. I added string to the back of the smaller shapes to make ornaments, but they also make awesome gift tags! Just use some chalk or the chalk marker to add a name to the sticker label. The “noel” sign will look great on a shelf or mantle, and you can have fun decorating it with chalk if you want. Have fun crafting and creating for the holidays!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- How To Make A Chalkboard
- Halloween Mini Crochet Witch Hat
- Two Shades Ombre Crochet Doily
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects