DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Create the cutest snowman hoop ornament using buttons, felt and ribbon! This fun project is great for making multiples of! Use a 3" embroidery hoop and white fleece to create the snowman. Add fun details like a carrot nose using a carrot button or orange felt. Decorate with ribbon and buttons to make each snowman unique! This craft is perfect for a snowy day inside. Create these ornaments as gifts or use as gift tags on presents. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Repurposed Eyewear Christmas Ornaments For The Tree
- Crochet Pineapple Snowflake
- Waterless Snow Globe
- Wool Socks Ornaments
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Crochet Reindeer Ornament
- Crochet Snowman
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects