DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Create the cutest snowman hoop ornament using buttons, felt and ribbon! This fun project is great for making multiples of! Use a 3" embroidery hoop and white fleece to create the snowman. Add fun details like a carrot nose using a carrot button or orange felt. Decorate with ribbon and buttons to make each snowman unique! This craft is perfect for a snowy day inside. Create these ornaments as gifts or use as gift tags on presents. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Get these free printables that include two different iconic Christmas ornaments. These Santa and Nativity Printable Ornaments provide… Continue reading: "Santa and Nativity Printable Ornaments"
- Easy Elegant Christmas Ornament
- Scandinavian Christmas Elf Ornament
- Easy DIY Map Ornaments
- Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
- Burlap Angel Ornament
- 26 DIY Christmas Ball Ornaments
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Peg Doll Angel Homemade Ornaments
- Scandinavian-Style Wooden Ornaments
- Vintage Tea Strainer and Crystal Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects