DIY Rae Dunn Inspired Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"If you’re a fan of Rae Dunn then you’ve come to the right place. Check out how easy it is to make these DIY Rae Dunn Inspired Christmas Ornaments that are inspired by Rae Dunn’s farmhouse style. I am in love with Rae Dunn. I have been steadily growing a collection of Rae Dunn home decor. However, there are some things that are harder to come by or may carry a hefty price tag. With Christmas almost here I am already getting the house ready for all things Merry and Bright and what better way to get your home Christmas perfect then with gorgeous Rae Dunn Christmas Tree Ornaments. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Repurposed Eyewear Christmas Ornaments For The Tree
- Crochet Pineapple Snowflake
- Waterless Snow Globe
- Wool Socks Ornaments
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Corner Christmas Tree Shelf
- Crochet Reindeer Ornament
- Crochet Snowman
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects