Diy Yarn-filled Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These cute DIY yarn-filled clear Christmas ornaments make great holiday craft projects for those who love to knit or crochet and have yarn available at home! These ball-shaped ornaments make beautiful decorations for your Christmas tree. You can also give them as a little present to kids, teachers, family and friends. These ball Christmas ornaments are easy and fun to make. Just fill them with yarn, then add a few things to the outside such as eyes, a nose, a belt, a scarf, etc., and your ornaments are done! It also makes for a very entertaining and fun family activity. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Clay Christmas Bell Ornament
- DIY Snowball Ornaments
- Tiny Tea Set Ornaments
- Wine Cork Candle Christmas Ornaments
- Pearl Star Ornament
- Snowflake Ornaments from Cotton Makeup Pads
- Christmas Mouse Ornament - Hack!
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Thrifty CD Snowflake Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Make Gift Tags From Christmas Cards
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects