Diy Yarn-filled Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These cute DIY yarn-filled clear Christmas ornaments make great holiday craft projects for those who love to knit or crochet and have yarn available at home! These ball-shaped ornaments make beautiful decorations for your Christmas tree. You can also give them as a little present to kids, teachers, family and friends. These ball Christmas ornaments are easy and fun to make. Just fill them with yarn, then add a few things to the outside such as eyes, a nose, a belt, a scarf, etc., and your ornaments are done! It also makes for a very entertaining and fun family activity. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Clay Christmas Bell Ornament
- Tiny Tea Set Ornaments
- Pearl Star Ornament
- Wine Cork Candle Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Mouse Ornament - Hack!
- Snowflake Ornaments from Cotton Makeup Pads
- Easy Elegant Christmas Ornament
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Thrifty CD Snowflake Ornament
- Wood Slice Christmas Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Walk Cap
- Michigan Mountain Ear Warmer
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- Snow And Ice Play Ideas For Kids
- Winter Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- Cool Winter Crafts For Kids
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- Ribbed Wonder Hat
- Faux Fur Pom Pom
- Make Your Own Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects