This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Galaxy Melted Crayon Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These galaxy melted crayon Christmas ornaments are so easy and can be made in minutes with just a few simple supplies. Use broken crayons, a hair dryer and clear glass Christmas bulbs to make these unique and memorable one of a kind holiday tree ornaments. Every single one is different and they look beautiful on your tree or make amazing gifts for kids or adults to give during the holiday season. Here is how to make them!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDiy Gnome Christmas Ornaments
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make Simple and Quick Button Jewelry for your friends and family because whether their look is simple, chic, understated or girly,… Continue reading: "Simple and Quick Button Jewelry"
- Diy Gnome Christmas Ornaments
- Scandinavian Christmas Elf Ornament
- Die Hard Christmas Ornament
- Recycled Laundry Scoop Ornament
- Natural Straw Star DIY Ornaments
- Non-Edible "Gingerbread" Cinnamon Ornaments
- Two-Minute Snowflake Ornament
- Printable Paint Stick Ornaments
- Styrofoam Snowman Ornament
- Gnome Christmas Tree Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Gnome Ornament
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects