This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mason Jar Lid Snowman Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Making homemade ornaments is fun and a great way to recycle items you can no longer use. These mason jar lid snowman ornaments are a great way to use old Christmas cards too! Everyone loves cute snowmen. These ornaments are fun to make and make great gifts. They can be customized to your favorite style, they don’t have to have the rustic look we chose. I made these mason jar lid snowman ornaments in December 2010, and I still hang them on my tree every year."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Fabric of your choice
Twine or ribbon
Beacons 3-in-1 glue or E6000
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Read NextDiy Grinch Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Words can't describe these felt poinsettias that I made. I got the printable from a site I belong to and cut the petals from the… Continue reading: "White and Red Felt Poinsettias"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nutcracker Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Nutcracker Headband Craft
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Plastic Bag Holder
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Christmas Cards To Color In
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects