This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mug Of Hot Cocoa Christmas Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Turn small plastic espresso mugs into tiny cozy mugs of hot cocoa that you can hang on your Christmas tree. Use brown craft paint, cardboard, and glue to create the hot chocolate in the cup. Top the hot cocoa with cotton ball marshmallows and a candy cane made with red and white pipe cleaners. Festive red and white twine will hang the mug from the handle on your Christmas tree. Everyone will be craving a cup of hot cocoa with these on your tree."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextDIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
About to throw out your empty toilet paper rolls? Stop! Instead of throwing them away, use them to create this Toilet Paper Roller… Continue reading: "Toilet Paper Roll Flower Ornament"
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Teacup Bell Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Baby's First Christmas Ornament | Scrapbook Ornament
- Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
- Glittery Clothespin Snowflakes
- Clay Christmas Bell Ornament
- How to make an easy DIY Gnome Christmas Ornament
- Rustic Reindeer Ornament Craft
- Nostalgic Victorian Style Christmas Ornaments
- Clothespin Reindeer Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Santa Hat Ornament
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Peppermint Body Butter Recipe
- Pomegranate Mimosa Recipe
- Puffy Paper Hearts Country Christmas Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects