This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Penguin Butt Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"There's no cuter winter animal than a penguin! Decorate your Christmas tree with a flock of Penguin Butt Ornaments this year. This crochet pattern works up quickly using just a few yards of worsted weight yarn or Pipsqueak yarn (or other fluffy yarn), so it's a great stash buster. Crochet a few ornaments and adorn them with ribbons, bells, or any other embellishment. Also makes a great gift-wrapping adornment! Skill level: Easy Finished ornament measures approximately 3.75” wide by 3.5” tall using worsted weight yarn or 4” wide by 3.75” tall using bulky yarn. Materials: Worsted weight yarn: 8 yards black (MC) 5 yards white (CC) 2 yards yellow 2 yards pink (optional for heart) Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Ribbon"
- Worsted or bulky yarn
- size G crochet hook
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects