Diy Light Bulb Christmas Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"In our home, nothing gets thrown out. We are always looking for ways to upcycle and recycle things to help the environment, so when we started changing out our lightbulbs from the old style to the new energy saving style, we had tons of them lying around. It was then that my daughter discovered this idea on Pinterest, and our light bulb Christmas ornaments were born. Instead of throwing things out when you think they have run their course, why not try to find a creative way to reuse them? "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handprint Angel Christmas Craft For Kids
- Buddy The Elf Ornament Craft
- Air Dry Clay Ornaments
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Quick, Cheap And Easy Diy Christmas Ornament
- Personalized Embroidered Map Ornaments
- Tin Can Butterfly Ornaments
- Personalized Map Seashell Gift Idea
- How To Make An Advent Calendar Out Of An Old Dictionary
- Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects