This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Quick And Easy Crochet Snowflake Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"When you think of making Christmas decorations, the first thing which comes to your mind is STARS and SNOW!!!Decorating Christmas tree is probably one of the most exciting things to do with your family during the holiday season. Using handmade crochet ornaments makes it even more special. Here is a Quick and Simple Crochet Snowflake Ornament pattern. The Pattern is very simple and quick to make. You can easily make a couple of these pretty snowflake ornaments in no time at all. These Snowflake Ornaments are definitely fun to make and a very easy holiday project! Materials Used:- 4 Ply Cotton Knitting Yarn 3 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 3 inches "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects