Recycled Play-doh Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Grab the kids and create these fun ornaments using Play-doh lids! Play-doh often gets mixed and dries out. Before you toss the whole container save the lid! They are perfect for craft projects! Decorate with stickers, gems, sequins, or paint to create unique one-of-a-kind ornaments. Print a picture and add it to the center of the Play-doh lid and then you'll have a fun frame to decorate! Use yarn or string to add a hanging loop and add them to your Christmas tree this holiday season! "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- Easy Light Bulb Ornaments
- Mason Jar Wreath Ornaments
- Teacup Bell Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Cinnamon Stick Star DIY Ornament
- Jar Lid Applique Ornaments
- Colorful Gingerbread Birdhouse Ornament
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Colorful Finger-Painted Ornament
- Rustic Clothespin Snowflake Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects