Six pointed Star Crochet Motif
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"If you are looking for a fun and easy holiday project, follow this free pattern and make a bunch of cute six pointed stars. Use them as ornaments on your tree, make a garland or use them as appliques any time of the year. I made my warm yellow Six pointed Star Crochet Motif with cotton thread No 5 and a 2,5 mm crochet hook and its final size is 9 cm (3,5 inches) in diameter. Besides the pattern, you can find here a very helpful free blocking template!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Even in America, the simple Scandinavian style is super popular during Christmas. Make and add these Scandinavian-Style Wooden… Continue reading: "Scandinavian-Style Wooden Ornaments"
- Christmas Tree Cork Ornament
- Our First Christmas Together Ornament
- Styrofoam Snowman Ornament
- Faberge Egg Ornaments
- Glamorous Oyster Shell Ornament
- Rustic Paper Christmas Stars Ornaments
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament
- The Best Homemade Christmas Ornaments
- Galaxy Melted Crayon Ornaments
- Brilliant Button Snowflake
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Easy Diy Gift Card Holder
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects