This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Steer Skull Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Add a little Southwest flair to your Christmas décor this year by crocheting a few steer skull ornaments. They are easy and quick to make and can be decorated with any embellishments you desire. Also a great stash buster for your cotton worsted yarn. Play around with different colors and different decorations for a truly unique Christmas ornament. Skill level: Easy Materials: Peaches & Crème cotton worsted yarn 0.3 oz. MC 0.1 oz. CC Crochet hook size G (4.00 mm) Yarn needle Fiberfil Pipe cleaner (optional) 12” Gold or silver cord Fabric paint, charms, feathers, buttons, ribbon, etc. to decorate "
- Cotton worsted yarn
- Size G crochet hook
- Ribbons, bows, glitter, etc. for decoration
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- Easy And Simple Crochet Triangle Shawl
- Simple And Easy Double Crochet Batch Blanket
- Fast And Easy Crochet Textured Blanket
- Easiest Crochet Table Runner Pattern With V Stitch
- One Row Repeat Crochet Blanket Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Make Hot Chocolate Mix In A Mason Jar
- Textured Criss Cross Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects