Steer Skull Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Add a little Southwest flair to your Christmas décor this year by crocheting a few steer skull ornaments. They are easy and quick to make and can be decorated with any embellishments you desire. Also a great stash buster for your cotton worsted yarn. Play around with different colors and different decorations for a truly unique Christmas ornament. Skill level: Easy Materials: Peaches & Crème cotton worsted yarn 0.3 oz. MC 0.1 oz. CC Crochet hook size G (4.00 mm) Yarn needle Fiberfil Pipe cleaner (optional) 12” Gold or silver cord Fabric paint, charms, feathers, buttons, ribbon, etc. to decorate "
- Cotton worsted yarn
- Size G crochet hook
- Ribbons, bows, glitter, etc. for decoration
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Crochet Rectangle Basket With Dividers Made In Rounds
- Christmas Angel Noodle Crafts
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2021
- How To Make A Easy Crochet Scarf With Puff Stitch
- Buffalo Plaid Coaster
- Two Row Repeat Crochet Blanket With Chunky Yarn
- Christmas Crochet Gift Card Holder
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects