Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Make a batch of easy, glamorous architectural ornaments to decorate your Christmas tree in no time. The project would go even faster with a cutting machine, but it is very possible to cut out the paper elements by hand. The ornaments can be made from white card stock for a minimal look. For the gold version, I used a sheet of embossed paper and couldn't resist putting decorative glass beads between the discs to make it even fancier."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Snowball Ornaments
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Gumball Machine Christmas Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Cool Coffee Filter Snowflake Ornaments
- Diy Rainbow Macrame Ornaments
- Peg Doll Angel Homemade Ornaments
- Crochet Christmas Emoji
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects