Upcycled Tin Can Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I love to eat Sardines on toast as comfort food. The other day when snacking on the food I got the idea for saving these tin cans to make some cute Christmas ornaments. I dug out the old Christmas cards I had saved and used them to decorate the tin cans. One of the tin cans I made a winter wonderland scene. For the other ornament, I thought an opening Christmas door would be fun."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- tin cans
- old Christmas cards
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Rustic Wood Slice Ornaments
- Easy Light Bulb Ornaments
- Mason Jar Wreath Ornaments
- Teacup Bell Homemade Christmas Ornament
- Cinnamon Stick Star DIY Ornament
- Jar Lid Applique Ornaments
- Colorful Gingerbread Birdhouse Ornament
- Recycled Denim Christmas Ornaments
- Colorful Finger-Painted Ornament
- Rustic Clothespin Snowflake Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects