7 Easy Christmas Crafts
- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
19 Creative Handmade Christmas Signs
Whether you're looking for DIY wooden Christmas signs or Christmas signs for outdoors, we have a great selection!
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
Do something a little out of the ordinary with your holiday decorating this year and try your hand at our collection of Christmas signs to make. These 19 Creative Handmade Christmas Signs will create a point of interest among all the wreaths and garlands. Best of all, many of these handmade Christmas craft ideas can be used both indoors and outdoors. No matter what your crafty expertise, we have DIY Christmas signs here that you can make with ease. Whether you put your creation in the front yard or above the mantel, you're sure to love the festivity these DIY Christmas decorations bring.
Table of Contents
Hand-Painted Christmas Signs
If you are looking for adorable painted projects that capture the meaning of Christmas, then look no further. These may be some of the cutest Christmas signs to make this year, and you'll want to spend carefully considering each one based on your family's unique style and what the holidays mean to you. We know you're on a tight budget during the holiday season, so when it comes to Christmas decorating, handmade decor pieces like these are often the best way to go.
Look back to Christmas past this year with our great collection:
Creative Christmas Signs for Outdoors
With these free tutorials, you'll learn how to make the perfect Christmas sign for your porch or front lawn. Who knew you could make your own brag-worthy piece of outdoor decor for a fraction of the price that a catalog would charge? If you've been feeling a bit blue ever since the pumpkins left the stoop, then you'll love making a cheerful Christmas sign to give your home a new touch of festivity. The front of your house has never looked so fun!
Explore this collection of free craft projects for outdoor Christmas decorations, and you'll find that the possibilities are endless. When you decorate outside of your home with your own creative skills, you'll feel even more proud as the guests start arriving.
Learn how to make wreaths, snow globes, angels, and more handmade Christmas decorations with this collection: DIY Christmas Decorations: 300+ Christmas Craft Ideas
DIY Wooden Christmas Signs
Any of these rustic wood Christmas signs will make an adorable addition to your holiday decor, whether you put them outside or in. Nothing will get you in the holiday spirit quite like making your own Christmas sign out of wood - which is, after all, the elves' material of choice. No matter where you choose to display these signs, you'll love the vintage touch that they add to your home. You'll be feeling jolly in no time!
Best of all, you can even give these wooden Christmas projects as gifts for your loved ones that are sure to stand out. Some of these handmade Christmas crafts make great upcycled projects, so you'll be saving money on material as well as creating something unique.
Oh what a light! Let your homemade Christmas decorations shine this year by taking a tip or two from our collection: 25+ Christmas Lighting Ideas: Lanterns, Candles, and More
Christmas Signs Sayings
Need help coming up with the perfect saying for your Christmas sign? Here are a few of our favorites:
- "What if Christmas doesn't come from a Store? What if perhaps Christmas means a little bit More?"
- "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas... But if the White runs out, I'll drink the Red!"
- "This house is under Elf Surveillance!"
- "May you never be too Grown Up to search the skies on Christmas Eve."
- "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the year!"
- "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!
What is your favorite Christmas saying? Tell us below!
Read NextSanta's Village DIY Outdoor Sign
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
A Poinsettia Angel is one of the easier angel crafts to make, done simply with a wired silk flower, a wooden ball for a head, a hot… Continue reading: "Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft"
- Santa's Village DIY Outdoor Sign
- Wood Pallet Christmas Tree Sign
- Christmassy Cork Hand Painted Sign
- Christmas Joy DIY Painted Signs
- Metallic Let It Snow Decorative Sign
- Snowman Snow Sign
- Holly Jolly BELIEVE Sign
- Stackable Christmas Sayings
- Upcycled "Peace" DIY Wood Sign
- 19 Creative Handmade Christmas Signs
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects