This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Houndstooth Mug Cozy
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"My inspiration for this pattern is my sister. She always had a thing for navy and white. Houndstooth is classy, elegant and classic. It says, ‘I don’t care how awful your day is… I got this.’ And so, when you’re feeling like a hot mess, just grab this coffee cup cozy, pour yourself a cup of deliciousness and wrap your hands around that mug of warm goodness. Take a deep breath…and let it out. You’ve got it together, my friend."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Just because a Christmas craft is nature inspired doesn't mean it can't be glamorous too you'll agree once you see this Gorgeous… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Nostalgic Christmas Ornaments
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- Snowman Kitchen Towel
- Reindeer Kitchen Towel
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects