Houndstooth Mug Cozy
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"My inspiration for this pattern is my sister. She always had a thing for navy and white. Houndstooth is classy, elegant and classic. It says, ‘I don’t care how awful your day is… I got this.’ And so, when you’re feeling like a hot mess, just grab this coffee cup cozy, pour yourself a cup of deliciousness and wrap your hands around that mug of warm goodness. Take a deep breath…and let it out. You’ve got it together, my friend."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Crocheters, get your hooks ready because your family is going to want these Waiting for Santa DIY Stockings. These Christmas stocking… Continue reading: "Waiting for Santa DIY Stockings"
- Christmas Treat Jar DIY Christmas Gift
- How to Store Christmas Lights
- Christmas Candy Jar Labels
- Houndstooth Mug Cozy
- Glittery Santa's Belly Jar
- Christmas Paint Pail
- DIY Cutlery Holder Sewing Tutorial
- Save, Stock and Store: 18 Ways to Clean Up After Christmas
- Christmas Ribbon Rack
- Christmas Card Book
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Pretty Paper Ornaments Made From Gift Wrap
- Tiered Paper Tree Ornament
- Make A Quilled Angel Ornament Or Pin
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects