Houndstooth Mug Cozy
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"My inspiration for this pattern is my sister. She always had a thing for navy and white. Houndstooth is classy, elegant and classic. It says, ‘I don’t care how awful your day is… I got this.’ And so, when you’re feeling like a hot mess, just grab this coffee cup cozy, pour yourself a cup of deliciousness and wrap your hands around that mug of warm goodness. Take a deep breath…and let it out. You’ve got it together, my friend."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"If you've been saving thread spools forever and don't know how to use them up, try this recycled ornament craft! Using fun fabric… Continue reading: "Upcycled Thread Spool Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Cake Plate Stand
- Winter Walk Cap
- Michigan Mountain Ear Warmer
- Buffalo Plaid Wine Cozy
- Snow And Ice Play Ideas For Kids
- Winter Paper Plate Crafts For Kids
- Cool Winter Crafts For Kids
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- Ribbed Wonder Hat
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects