This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Is space an issue? Do you want to decorate with a Christmas tree but don't have room for it? This easy to make collapsible version is just the ticket! Stores flat when not needed and makes a charming addition to your end table or dining table during the holiday season. Only requires three fat quarters, cut into six tree shapes per a template that you draw yourself. (If you make your template about 12" wide x 12" high, you can fit all of it on a half yard cut of a non-directional printed fabric if you lay it out carefully.) "
- See blog post
Read NextTiny Button Christmas Tree
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- Dollar Store Diy Farmhouse Style Winter Star Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects