This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dollar Tree Jenga Block Christmas Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"How to make a rustic farmhouse wood block Christmas tree with mini Jenga blocks from Dollar Tree. Tumbling Tower blocks are perfect for crafts, and you can make three trees with one $1 box of mini Jenga blocks. This is an easy craft idea that you can customize for your preferences and decor by using different paint or adding simple decorations to the tree. This little tree can be used on a three tiered shelf or placed on a shelf or mantle. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextTiny Button Christmas Tree
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- Dollar Store Diy Farmhouse Style Winter Star Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects