This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dollar Tree Jenga Block Christmas Tree
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"How to make a rustic farmhouse wood block Christmas tree with mini Jenga blocks from Dollar Tree. Tumbling Tower blocks are perfect for crafts, and you can make three trees with one $1 box of mini Jenga blocks. This is an easy craft idea that you can customize for your preferences and decor by using different paint or adding simple decorations to the tree. This little tree can be used on a three tiered shelf or placed on a shelf or mantle. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Read NextButton Decorated Christmas Trees
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Channel old-world charm and elegance and then make this gorgeous Vintage Book Page DIY Ball Ornament. Vintage crafts are popular… Continue reading: "Vintage Book Page DIY Ball Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 100 Christmas Trivia For Kids
- Printable Christmas Planner
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Free Christmas I Spy Printable
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- Penguin With Heart Craft
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Printable
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects