How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"My tween worked on a simple but beautiful craft, without any assistance from me. This beautiful DIY Button Cross is such a symbolic wall hanging. Hang your child's one-of-a-kind inspirational decor where everyone can see it. May this precious piece of art be a symbol of assurance, that God will help us get through this time. As my son gently picked a button at a time and placed each one with purpose on the cross, it was a precious reminder that our hope in God is not in vain. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Christmas Printables
- Crochet Christmas Tree
- Crochet Christmas Candle Applique
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- How To Make A Beautiful Button Cross
- Stained Glass Tissue Paper Cross
- Festive Calm Down Travel Bottle For Kids
- Angel Pretzels Tutorial
- DIY Evergreen Floor Lamp Christmas Tree
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects