This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Countdown Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"When it comes to Christmas wreaths, the possibilities are truly endless. Since I’ve made wreaths here before from all sorts of different materials, I thought I’d try my hand at a more traditional green type. On the pro side, it’s super easy to attach items to the wreath, especially with the little pine stems I found at Hobby Lobby. On the con side, unless you have lots of items to attach to the wreath, it seems empty or plain. Okay, so take a look at my wreath adventure below and be sure to check out all of the other featured Christmas wreaths."
Read NextVintage Snowshoe Christmas "Wreath"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Pictionary
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Christmas Wishlist For Kids
- Snowtastic Winter Scattergories
- Would You Rather Holiday Questions
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Santa Claus Trivia Questions
- Winter Color By Number Worksheets
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects