Easy Yarn and Button Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"The time is upon us! Cold weather to me means two things (besides crappy commutes in the rain) Baking delicious treats Getting crafty and making gifts for people I love! The crafty bug bit me HARD last night, and I *had* to make a 8pm run to Michaels (it’s a disease, people!) because, oddly, I didn’t have a styrofoam wreath form in my craft stash. I grabbed some yarn, my button stash, some ball-headed straight pins and my new styro-wreath and set to work! (Pardon the crappy phone pics… I totally planned to do a little tutorial and then promptly forgot to take photos! Sigh. I blame the rum.)"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Tree and Ornaments
- Marshmallow Mug Hat
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- Snowman Belly Pot Holder
- Granny Christmas Tree
- 21 Homemade Christmas Wreaths To Decorate Your Home
- 23 Animal Craft Ideas for Christmas
- 25 Christmas Paper Crafts for Kids
- 13 Printable Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects