This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Christmas Wreath Homemade Soap Recipe
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This homemade soap recipe is perfect for Christmas, and is super festive and fun! These adorable holiday wreath soaps are a perfect addition to your bathroom soap dish to display for the holidays, and have the lovely scent of fresh pine. Homemade soap makes a perfect gift for the holidays too, so you could make a batch for your family, friends, and/or neighbors this season. Typically, the ingredients for homemade soap can be complicated, and the process can be a bit dangerous is you are not careful, and don’t do things right."
Read NextCharming Sock Reindeer Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Pictionary
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Christmas Wishlist For Kids
- Snowtastic Winter Scattergories
- Would You Rather Holiday Questions
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Santa Claus Trivia Questions
- Winter Color By Number Worksheets
- Crochet Ridged Rainbow Ripple Blanket
- Grinch Word Search Printable
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects