This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Dollar Store Christmas Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This easy Christmas wreath is made for only $6. It comes together quickly and kids love to make them too. Make this wreath for every door in your house and you'll still spend less money than one store bought wreath. Make this dollar store wreath to give as gifts to everyone on your list. With all the different garlands available, you'll never run out of variations. Perfect easy craft for kids and adults alike. 10 Minute Craft!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
About to throw out your empty toilet paper rolls? Stop! Instead of throwing them away, use them to create this Toilet Paper Roller… Continue reading: "Toilet Paper Roll Flower Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Santa Hat Ornament
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Peppermint Body Butter Recipe
- Pomegranate Mimosa Recipe
- Puffy Paper Hearts Country Christmas Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects