Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Christmas is the season for handmade decorations and gifts. Handmade gifts bring back the happy, nostalgic memories that define the Christmas season. As much as I adore handmade gifts, I’m a busy mom and don’t have time for complicated crafts. These mini rustic Christmas wreaths are handmade charming and you can make one in just minutes. Really. These little fabric wreaths are so-oooo easy to make. They’re easy enough to make with children and delightful enough that you’ll want to make them yourself. "
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Score a hole in one with a golfing fan by giving them a Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft. Homemade Christmas ornaments like… Continue reading: "Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft"
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects