This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Neutral Winter Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Oh, how I love to use grapevine wreaths! I don’t know what it is about them, but I find them so much easier to customize and arrange than traditional faux pine wreaths. The white berries were a must-have as well. I think the Snowflake adds a nice touch and I’m really enjoying the monochromatic look. That’s it! Decorating grapevine wreaths is so super easy and it makes me feel like I have some serious floral arranging skills even though I clearly don’t lol."
Read NextLittle House Rustic DIY Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add the perfect vintage touch to your Christmas tree with this dollar store craft that the whole family can make! These Glittering… Continue reading: "Glittering Vintage DIY Mini Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- Printable Christmas Gift Card For Christmas
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Paper Flower Wreath
- Penguin With Heart Craft
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt Printable
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- Crochet Daisy Flower Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Grinch Paper Bag Puppet
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects