This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Christmas ornament wreath is easy to make. I’ll teach you how to make an ornament wreath out of Christmas balls. I made a red and white ornament wreath but you could make your DIY ornament wreath in any colors. You’ll learn how to attach ornaments on a wreath wire frame to make a Christmas ball wreath. This Christmas ball wreath DIY is the perfect addition to your decor. I can’t believe how easy this DIY Christmas ornament wreath was to figure out."
Read NextReal Magnolia Leaf Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- 12 Romantic Days Of Christmas Coupons
- 50 Perfect Christmas Writing Prompts For Kids
- Christmas Scattergories Free Printable
- 100 Christmas Charades For The Whole Family
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Classic Christmas Word Scramble
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Christmas Bingo Free Printable
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects