Wrapping Paper Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Wrapping paper wreath project can be made with ribbon, a foam wreath form, hot glue, invisible tape, and a roll (or two) of wrapping paper. Very festive! Attach a pretty ribbon for hanging first, they start attaching the mini rolls of paper. The entire project takes about an hour. Gather your supplies and put on your favorite movie and get started!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- foam wreath form
- sturdy wrapping paper
- hot glue gun & glue
- invisible tape
- satin ribbon
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Satin Ribbon Poinsettia Wreath
Gorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath
Winter Willow Wreath
Winter Coffee Filter Wreath
Festive Sweater Rose Wreath
Pinecone Wreath for Just a Few Bucks
20 Christmas Wreaths Made from Recycled Materials
Upcycled Copper Wreath
Ivory Ruffles Wreath
Festive Wreath From Old Tees
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects