This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mini Rustic Christmas Wreath
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"These mini rustic Christmas wreaths are easy to make in about 15 minutes. They're perfect as tree, package or gift decorations. They are a great kids' activity craft or for the beginning crafter. You can use fabric scraps, a fat quarter or fabric remnants. You can easily mass produce these mini wreaths to add to all your gifts or create themed tree decorations. This would be a fun Christmas party craft activity for children or adults. "
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Read NextGorgeous Glitter Pine Cone Wreath
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Score a hole in one with a golfing fan by giving them a Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft. Homemade Christmas ornaments like… Continue reading: "Golf Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Penguin Butt Ornament
- Quick And Easy Crochet Snowflake Ornament
- Grinch Craftivity For Kids
- Christmas Wax Melts With Soy Wax, Essential Oils
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Nostalgic Christmas Ornaments
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects