This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"The Crochet Moss Stitch or the Linen Stitch or the Granite Stitch is one of my favorite crochet stitches. I simply love the Woven Knit look and the texture of the Moss Stitch. This stitch is very beginner friendly stitch. It is a great stitch for advanced crocheters too, because of its wonderful rich textured look. It is worked up with only Single Crochet and Chain stitches. The Moss Stitch in itself is a versatile stitch. There are many ways to work the Moss Stitch. It can be worked in Rows , Corner to Corner of in Circles to make a Square. Today am sharing the pattern for a very quick and easy Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket with is made in the rounds. Working the Moss Stitch Square is easy and makes a great blanket. The stitch works up pretty quick. It is one of those stitches that can be crocheted without too much concentration and the need to keep a track of the stitch counts. You can always use Solid Color Yarn or Change the colour at certain rounds but the Variegated yarn works the best with this stitch. Materials Used:- Cotton Variegated Cake Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 40 inches- Customizable to any size"
Read NextEasy Christmas Oven Mitt Gift
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- Easy Boomerang Crochet Shawl
- How To Make Easy Crochet Autumn Flower Placemats
- Cute Dollar Store Farmhouse Style Christmas Swag Wreath
- Dollar Store Diy Farmhouse Style Winter Star Wreath
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects