DIY Tinted Lip Balm Gift
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
From the Blogger: "Have you been looking for a quality, all natural lip balm? Then why not make your own natural lip balm recipe? This DIY tinted lip balm uses only natural ingredients, so it’s safe for you and the environment, and is super effective for your chapped lips! I opted for pink, orange, and mint color and I chose cinnamon, grapefruit, and peppermint essential oil to flavor and scent my homemade lip balm recipe. My DIY lip balm recipe is so powerful and lasts for hours (literally!) and makes a great gift idea!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
These clean and simple Embroidered Gemstone Wood DIY Christmas Ornaments may be some of the most unique homemade Christmas ornaments… Continue reading: "Embroidered Gemstone Wood DIY Christmas Ornaments"
Holiday Holly Jolly Jars
22 Fun & Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gifts
360+ Homemade Christmas Gifts and Ideas
Gift Wrapping with Brown Paper Upcycled Clothespin DIY Gift Tags
Colorful Retro Christmas Dishtowels
Gingerbread Man Christmas Soap
Huggable Penguin Crochet Pattern
Christmas Tree Treat Bags
Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan
Painted Tea Set
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects