How To Make Lip Scrub
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Remedy your chapped lips this winter with a sweet honey, vanilla, and brown sugar lip scrub. Our lip scrub is simple to make and only requires 4 ingredients, most of which are probably sitting in your cupboard already! This scrub combines the typical dry sugar scrub we all know and love with the soothing properties of coconut oil and honey. Since we are using coconut oil and honey, it provides your lips with plenty of moisturizing properties that are well needed deep into the chilly winter months (or year-round)! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
3 Tbsp brown sugar
3 Tbsp coconut oil melted
4 1/2 tsp honey
2 1/4 tsp vanilla
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Heart Filled Crochet Coaster Tutorial
- DIY Potpourri Neighbor Gifts
- 22 Fabulous Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket - Free Pattern
- Handy Rice Bag Warmers Easy Sewing Project
- Winter Blizzard Snowflake Crochet Afghan
- Single Use Poinsettia Soaps
- 7 Mason Jar Christmas Crafts free eBook
- Coffee Love DIY Cup Cozy
- 23 Fun and Easy Homemade Snow Globe Ideas
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects