This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Leaf Bunch Crochet Bookmark
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Crochet Bookmarks are perfect for a quick and easy project. You can whip up some in no time at all. There's nothing calm like relaxing at home with a good book. Like me, if your hobbies are to read and crochet, then you will definitely love having your own Handmade Crochet Bookmarks handy at anytime. Today am sharing a simple and easy pattern for Leaf Bunch Crochet Bookmark. This is a quick and easy to follow pattern made with simple stitches. You can make one for yourself or make a bunch of them to give away as last minute gifts during holiday season or any other function or occasion. Materials Used:- 3 Ply Mercerized Cotton Yarn 3 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 9 inches- Customizable to any size"
Read NextDIY Potpourri Neighbor Gifts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Santa Hat Ornament
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Peppermint Body Butter Recipe
- Pomegranate Mimosa Recipe
- Puffy Paper Hearts Country Christmas Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects