Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket - Free Pattern
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"I am a Big Fan of Crochet Baskets. I absolutely love the fact that they just work up so fast and are very easy to make.There are so many ways that you can use Crochet Baskets.Use them to organize your whole house. Today I am going to share a simple pattern for Oval Crochet Basket. I have used T-Shirt Yarn to make this Basket and Black T-shirt yarn for the Border.T-shirt yarn is a great choice for baskets because it's extra thick and sturdy. But you can trying making one with any yarn of your choice...... Chunky Yarn..... Macrame Chord....Jute Twine... or just use Two strands of yarn to give it a bulky texture. Just remember to change the hook size according to the yarn you would like to use. Materials Used:- T-shirt Yarn 10mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Simple Gift for a Peppermint Tea Lover
- Decorative Clip Boards
- Travel Curling Iron Pouch
- Smiling Christmas Star DIY Clutch
- Precious Personalized Pendants
- Twelve Days of Love
- Simple Holiday Dishtowels
- 25 Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas for Men
- Sophisticated Gentleman's Decoration
- Winter Wonderland DIY Bag Makeover
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects