- see all comments
"How did you download the template for the gingerbread garland?"
"I Can't find the free template download for gingerbread/peppermint garland?"
"Thank you for the article. A lot of useful information. Nice blog!br /By the way, I found a cool article about Christmas earrings. Read if interested https//www.beyindi.com/blog/30-interesting-christm == as-earrings-designs-for-2022.html"
Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeChristmasCrafts
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
Click here to view your Christmas Projects.
Get more traffic to your blog by submitting your projects to AllFreeChristmasCrafts! It's easy, free, and a great way to grow your personal brand.
If you aren't familiar with our Share Your Project feature, also known as user submitted articles, it's an easy process for featuring your projects on our site. You may share the latest projects you've posted on your blog and/or projects from the archives that you'd like to get eyes on.
There are two main options for submitting: you can submit the full project and include a link back to your blog for more information, such as a printable PDF of instructions or a video tutorial. Or, most commonly, bloggers include a link to their blog for the full tutorial. Thus, the project you've posted on AllFreeChristmasCrafts is only a "preview", so our readers need to click through to your blog to see the full instructions. It's traffic for you and content for us, which is a wonderful win-win!
How It Works:
Visit our Share Your Project page. You'll create an account if you don't have one with us already. Then you'll scroll down and "Click to Share Your Project."
Follow the prompts to share your project. You'll include the following information:
Description of the Project (75-100 words)
Other attributes like difficulty level, technique, etc
The link to the project on your blog
OPTIONAL: Materials List
Save and submit.
Once your project is live on the site, you'll receive an email from us with the link.
NOTE: Projects must be full tutorials, and they must be free content. Otherwise they will be declined/deactivated on AllFreeChristmasCrafts. You can read our full User Submitted Articles policy here.
Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeChristmasCrafts
1. Drive Traffic Back to Your Blog
Perhaps the number one reason to share your project on AllFreeChristmasCrafts is to drive traffic back to your blog. By sharing your project with us, you include at minimum a photo, description, and link back to the project on your blog. This means our readers need to click through to your blog to learn how to make the craft. This is a great opportunity to drive traffic to your site!
2. Get Brand Exposure
Are you new to the blogging universe? Maybe you've been blogging for a while, but you're looking for new avenues to grow your reach. Every time you share a project with us, your name and blog name are in the byline. Our readers have the opportunity to get familiar with your projects and if they love your work, you might gain new subscribers and followers from sharing your projects with us. At the very least, you'll be getting that traffic. With millions of monthly page views, we have many users on our site who may not be familiar with your blog!
3. You're Likely to Gain Compound Traffic
What do I mean by compound traffic? Not only will you gain traffic from our site visitors viewing your projects and clicking through to your blogs, but your project might be featured in our newsletter or other places on our site for added exposure.
For example, if I write a collection page of beautiful tin can crafts and we feature your project, visitors browsing that collection will see it. We write our collection pages for SEO, meaning we're pulling in organic visitors---a whole new audience for viewing your project.
4. It's Easy to Submit!
Over the years we've worked on improving our User Submitted Articles process to make it friendlier than ever! With only a short form to fill out, the user submitted process should be a given when you set out to promote your content (in addition to newsletters, social media, etc). Check out the process for yourself here.
5. You'll Revive Older Content
Did We Miss Anything?
Now that you've read a plethora of reasons you should share your projects with us, now's the time to start! Pick a project from your blog, new or old, and submit it today. We can't wait to help you grow!
Ready to Submit?
Read Next2012's Easy Crafts for Christmas: 100 Christmas Crafts for Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas, DIY Christmas Decorations, Handmade Christmas Ornaments, and Free Christmas Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft
A Poinsettia Angel is one of the easier angel crafts to make, done simply with a wired silk flower, a wooden ball for a head, a hot… Continue reading: "Poinsettia Christmas Angel Craft"
- 2012's Easy Crafts for Christmas
- DIY Bath Mitt Characters
- Terrific Christmas Crafts To Make Today
- Legend Of Jingle The Gnome
- DIY Washi Tape Gift Bags
- Christmas Holiday Gnomes
- Top 100 DIY Christmas Crafts of 2014: Homemade Christmas Ornaments, DIY Christmas Decorations, Christmas Gift Ideas, and More
- 10 Top Christmas Craft Projects from April
- 10 Reader Favorite Christmas Crafts from May
- Top 50 Easy Christmas Crafts of 2022
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite projects
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects