Reindeer Clay Pot Ornament Craft
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"This Reindeer Clay Pot Ornament is an adorable Christmas craft for kids! Transform small flower pots into cute reindeer in about 30 minutes. Preschool and kindergarten children will love making this craft at home or as a classroom project at school. Wouldn’t these look lovely on your Christmas tree? I love how simple these are to create with the kids. They are perfect for a classroom project to make homemade Christmas gifts too. Children will enjoy painting the clay pots and turning them into reindeer. It’s a great project to go along with reading Christmas picture books!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Snowman Slime
- No Knot Fleece Blanket
- Snowflake Mason Jar Vases
- Crochet Picot Flower Square Motif
- Crochet Heart Snowflake
- Make Gift Tags From Christmas Cards
- Christmas Word Search
- I Spy Christmas
- Crochet Equilateral Triangle
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects