Mission Bell Wall Hanging
We are adding the project to your Christmas Projects.
The project was added to your Christmas Projects.
"Give your home a little bit of rustic flair with this Mission Bell Wall Hanging. This bell wall hanging works up quickly and adds a special something to your home decor. Use a dowel rod or a tree branch. Instructions are given for two sizes of bells, so you can get really creative with size of bells, number of bells, and with their placement to make a unique wall hanging. Skill level: Easy Finished item measures approximately 24" tall by 18" wide. Materials needed: Lion Hometown USA Aspen Tweed – 1 ½ skeins Size L crochet hook Yarn needle 18” wooden dowel or tree branch (1 1/2” diameter) 10, 2 cm wooden balls – 3 for each bell and one for hanger "
- Lion Hometown USA Aspen Tweed – 1 ½ skeins
- Size L crochet hook
- 18” wooden dowel or tree branch (1 1/2” diameter)
- 10, 2 cm wooden balls – 3 for each bell and one for hanger
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Simply Elegant Crochet Cross
- Graceful Christmas Crochet Cross Bookmark
- Tiny Handmade Baby Jesus
- Mission Bell Wall Hanging
- Cross Tapestry Crochet Square
- 25 Religious Christmas Decorating Ideas: DIY Christmas Crafts
- Tiny Handmade Mary and Joseph
- Ashley's Christmas Centerpiece
- Savior Homemade Christmas Card
- Christmas Nativity Scene
- 11 Christmas Crafts for Kids to Create
- 11 Christmas Gift Ideas: Handmade Scarves, Hats and More
- 6 Adorable Homemade Christmas Crafts for Summer
- 7 Easy Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids
- 7 Thrifty Christmas Craft Ideas
- A Very Homemade Christmas: 13 Craft Ideas and Breakfast Casserole Recipes for the Family
- How to Make an Angel for Christmas: 7 Angel Crafts
- How to Make Ornaments: 10 Christmas Ornaments to Make
- How to Make Wreaths: 15 DIY Wreaths for Christmas
- Winter Wonderland: How to Make 8 Snowflakes, Snow Crafts, and Snow Projects